Sexy Scents to Wear This Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day: a time of happiness and romance, and the day many a couple look forward to the most. It’s truly a one of a kind holiday, giving you and your partner time to appreciate your relationship and each other. For such a special and romantic occasion, you need a fragrance to match.
Can’t seem to decide on the right fragrance for the holiday? We’ve put together a list of our favorites to get you started.
1. Crystal Noir for Women by Versace
Crystal Noir for Women by Versace is a warm, floral fragrance that exudes romance, making it perfect for the holiday. Notes of gardenia, pepper, and musk blend into a sensual aroma best suited to evening wear.
- Top: Gardenia and Amber.
- Mid: Spicy Pepper, Ginger, and Cardamom.
- Base: Musk.
2. Mercedes-Benz Select Day for Men by Mercedes-Benz
Sweet, light, and rustic, Mercedes-Benz Select Day for Men by Mercedes-Benz embodies refinement, and is sure to impress your partner. A sensual blend of bergamot, mint, and musk, it’s an excellent choice for a romantic daytime outing.
- Top: Bergamot and Black Currant.
- Mid: Apple and Mint.
- Base: Ambroxan, Musk, and Patchouli.
3. Narciso Rodriguez for Women by Narciso Rodriguez
Narciso Rodriguez for Women by Narciso Rodriguez is sleek and minimalistic, but still perfectly captures that sensuality and romance you’re after. Floral notes of rose mingle with musk and cedar to create an undeniably alluring scent.
- Top: Bulgarian Rose and Peony.
- Mid: Musk.
- Base: Vetiver and Cedar.
4. 212 Sexy Men for Men by Carolina Herrera
212 Sexy Men for Men by Carolina Herrera is an interesting blend of aromas, from woody and rustic to light and citrusy. Accomplished with a combination of mandarin, pepper, vanilla, and guaiac wood notes, this is a unique fragrance that serves to bring out your inner romantic.
- Top: Mandarin, Bergamot, and Verdants.
- Mid: Cardamom, Pepper, and Florals.
- Base: Vanilla, Sandalwood, Guaiac Wood, Musk, and Amber.